8 Stage water filter KDF Charcoal Ceramic BPA Free Aimex Water Filter
Aimex Water Filter with huge discounted price only available online on OZSTAR AUSTRALIA
In Aimex Water Filters, along with filtration, remineralization also takes place in which important trace minerals are added back, balancing the pH of the water to slightly alkaline, which is better for the body. This adds a slight taste to the filtered water.
According to us, our filtered water has an almost neutral taste or a very slight taste due to the added minerals, but it definitely does not taste like chlorinated or contaminated water, and that’s how it should be.
While most people love the way their water tastes on filtration, please note that taste is an individual preference and may vary based on personal choice. While we give you the reassurance that water filtered with Aimex Water Filters is pure and healthy, and the taste is what the majority of buyers consider as ‘tasty’, please be advised that as filtration is a defined process there is nothing we can do externally to change the taste if you prefer it otherwise.
It may happen that when you first switch to drinking filtered water, you may feel the difference and it takes some time to adapt to the new taste. Knowing that it is good for your health makes it tastier.
- White color guards against Sunlight, increases filter's life, less messy and most importantly Algae protection.
- Replace and Restores: Natural trace minerals required by our bodies such as iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium, and iodine
- Gradually releases these mineral substances.
- Removes the Rubbish: Rust and organic sediment particles and stops the propagation of bacteria.
- Removes Chlorine, pesticides, organic matter, heavy metals, iron, nickel, mercury, and arsenic, bad smells, and taste, bacteria, and parasites e.g. Giardia.
- Easy installation: Soak Filter in water overnight, wash under warm water (not boiling water) for 10 min till all black discharge comes out from finest quality of charcoal.
- In event of the extremely slow filtration process, please rinse the filter with warm water, not boiling water.
- Please soak the water filter and pads in water overnight, to remove the air in between the particles and material inside.
- If the filter turning green, rinse with warm water and take care that the unit does not stand in direct sunlight.
- If water flowing over the middle ring, it may be because the activated carbon is blocked. Simply rinse the filter with warm water (not boiling water).
Specification of Aimex water filters:
|Material||BPA Free PP|
|Optimum Temperature Range||5°C-35°C|
P.S. NO SERVICE AND SUPPLY TO PORT HEADLAND AND SURROUNDING DUE TO COURIER LIMITATION AND HIGH CHARGES. Orders from WA & NT take 7-10 Working days to get delivered.
We Also Recommend
Aimex 8 Stage Water Filter KDF Charcoal Ceramic BPA Free White 4 Pack
AIMEX Water 8 Stage Water Filter KDF Charcoal Ceramic BPA Free White 2 Pack