Miniwell Camping Hiking Water Filter Personal Emergency Travel Gear Outdoor Straw Life
The innovative product consists of 0.1-micron ultrafiltration membrane (Med. Grade Material) as filter media, which is effective against 99.9% of the germs
Perfect choice for hiking, camping, fishing, climbing, travel, and outdoor work.
survival, emergency situation, refugee and rescuer in earthquake or flood area, etc.
It is also an affordable source of drinking water for people who live in conflict areas, riot areas, remote villages,s, and tribes.
It could be the best choice to carry with you when travelling overseas to a new country where the quality of water is in doubt.
This product is small in size as compared to Miniwell L600 filter
- Filtration Pore Size: 0.1micron
- Size: 40 x 136mm
- Weight: 40g
- Material: ABS, UF (medical grade), Silicone
- Filtration Capacity: 2000L
- Water flow: 0.6L/min
- Water Bag Volume: 2L
- Water Bag Material: PEVA, Silicone
Filters up to 2000 liters of natural renewable freshwater without using any chemicals.
Lifespan can be extended by clean water backwashing.
Flow Rate: 600mL/min.
Operating at low applied pressure, ultra-low pressure membranes increases permeate flow rate.
Highly versatile design.
Easily set up a DIY filtration system with 28mm standard PET/soda bottles like soft drink bottle, plastic bag, or bucket;
Ultra-light L630 fits in the palm of your hand.
No pumping and electricity needed.
Saving energy and environmental protection.
- Multiple Configuration Options
- Attaches to Hydration Pack
- Attaches to Disposable Plastic Bag
- Attaches to 28mm Standard Disposable Water Bottle
- Drinking Directly from Fresh Water Source
- Attaches to Bucket
- Ensure there is no air in the hose connecting the water filter to the container. Air bubbles may prevent the water from flowing freely. Or attach the filter to a 28mm disposable bottle.
- Water flow should be the same as the direction of the arrow on the filter.
- Before storing the filter, use clean water to backwash. Squeeze disposable bottle to start the clean water flows into the filter from clean water outlet of the filter.
- Optimum Temperature Range: 0-40 Degree Celsius.
- Mine Water Source: tap water or natural renewable freshwater. (Do not choose human and industrial wastewater as a water source)
- When the flow rate slows, the water filter can be back-flushed with ease. Only use clean water while backflushing.
- Before storing the water filter, back-flush with clean water and then soak in a mild vinegar solution to disinfect the filter.
- After cleaning, let the filtered air dry and store it in a cool and dry location.
- Shelf Life: 5 years. After initial wetting: 3 years
P.S. NO SERVICE AND SUPPLY TO PORT HEADLAND AND SURROUNDING
DUE TO COURIER LIMITATION AND HIGH CHARGES
Orders from WA & NT take 7-10 Working days to get delivered.
Copyright© Images and all Written info. Using images, modifying images with own brand, or writing without written permission will be subject to legal action, jurisdiction NSW.